Monday, May 17, 2010





so due to a busy last semester at dcad and a lack of internet at my apartment, i haven't posted anything in awhile. so the next couple things are from my last couple of months in delaware.


right before spring dcad had their annual egg drop thing. since i was in 3d-II i was required to build a thing.

i had problems putting effort into something i was going to throw off of a 5 story building

oh, incase you're curious about the fridge in the background, heres a closer look...


this was kash's thing that was meant to protect his egg from the 5 story fall

chelsea's egg thing

leon's egg thing

view from the roof


the target?

ron standing by the target

this was kash's egg thing heading straight for one of the teachers mini coop


after i chucked my thing off the roof i want down to watch people throw theirs'. somebody's thing crashed near me and egg splashed on me




i wish i had something to say about this picture....but i don't


No comments: