Wednesday, May 19, 2010






i spent the rest of spring break hanging out with random chicks, this is random chick #1

this is random chick #2, i went thrifting with her and she found a pony

i found an s&m bunny

random chick #1 hung around for must of spring break and we got alotta thrifting done

spiritual and religious books at the thrift

random chick #1 at my house...touchin my food...

and touchin my cats

i wanted to get random chick #1 away from my food and my cats so we went to dc one day

china town for lunch


theres no skating OR grinding in dc

we tried to go to the newseum near the end of the day for an elvis exhibit...

but then we realized how expensive it was, so we said fuck it

2 comments:

Arantxa runs bare foot said...

Booi thats my food, and i gonna make all your cats blue.
see you soooon

Chelsea said...

I hope you bought that L Ron Hubbard book.