Tuesday, November 1, 2011

your and my ignorant past -pt. 1

came across a flash drive filled with pictures that were on my old computer and i thought i lost.
these are all from around 2004ish...

alex in downtown annapolis

nick with a bloody nose he got from a board smacking him in the face. he had borrowed and extra setup from me so we could go skate. first thing when we get to the park, he throws his board down and tries ollie up on the box, the board flies up and smack him in the nose. we hadn't even been there for a minute. when we left he left the setup, that i had let him borrow, at the skate park.

luke outside the middle school, that was a day when the whole crew was there. there was a bunch of junk out by the dumpsters of the middle school so we either threw it or rode it down the hill.

me and luke getting ready to skate the 5-5-4

luke bs 180 at truxtun

alt. angle

me-stinkbug indy outside the middle school

sharp and me

No comments: