Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Mom's Not Home Again-Pt.4

the friday before my mom came home we tried to get an early start.

matt and jake came over early and we got to work on a flag.

front

back.
the plan was to take the new flag and plant it next to the original flag. we were just about to head out the door when i got a call from my dad saying my grandmother and uncle were at his house. so we put off the flag mission until night time and i went off to visit with family.

family

flash forward a couple of hours to around 1o or 12 at night and me, matt, and luke were in rachels car, on our way to the woods where the orginal flag was planted.

i charged off into the woods ahead of the group and luke followed, we ended up being seperated from the group for the majority of the time in the woods, so we thought it would be wise to get sticks.

sticks!

spines?

at one point i found it neccessary to climb a tree.

however at no point did i find it neccessary to almost lose my shoe in mud.

muddy shoe.

eventually me and luke caught up with the group. this is the group minus me, luke, matt, and rachel. there were a couple randoms in the group, i know alex all the way to the left, kalli next to him, jake in yellow, then jake's girlfriend in front of him, no clue who the chick in gray was.

or this dude.


after that everyone headed to donut shack.

and this post brings an end to my mom not being home again.

No comments: